Sunday 7 April 2013

The food thief

I've always had this dilemma about sharing things; perhaps it was because I was the only girl in the family and my brothers weren't interested in my toys or perhaps it was because I liked having my things in the same place where I left them the last time.

So the second thing I'm learning about moving in with people (here I mean housemates) is the dilemma of sharing space in the fridge and sharing food. Frenchy and I have been relegated to a tiny tiny cooler shelf while our only female housemate occupies... Well basically every other available space in the fridge. And somehow she manages to even squeeze her stuff into our tiny shelf and unilaterally decide to take some of our stuff into her shelves. :-/

I'm not very sure how sharing a house with other people is like.... But this woman seriously monopolizes space and she will make sure you know it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment