Monday 13 May 2013

Hairy issues

I want to colour my hair.

I've done blonde, brunette, red and even contemplated silver white. But the thing about Asian black hair is how stubborn it is. Dying it blonde usually ends up a distasteful orangy tinge and red so often becomes brown after a while.

And this time, I know blonde is out of the picture seeing Frenchy's a real blonde so I'm going to look so fake next to him. As a side note, I think blonde people have it the best. You can barely see their hair on their arms. legs and underarms and this is a good thing! Do you know how hard it is for us dark haired girls to keep our bodyparts looking smooth and hairless? Doesn't help that our hair seems to grow much faster in this weather and by the next day, a cleanly shaved armpit could very well use another one. -sigh-

Frenchy suggested that I do something like this;


It's not so bad this trendy hairstyle that seems so rampant amongst the youth these days. I'll think about it. Red is not an easy colour to stay on Asian hair unless I have my lower ends bleached before dyeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment